Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving Links

For a giggle, check out this ecard from Hoops and Yoyo. Marti send this one to me!

Americans Enjoying Thanksgiving Tradition Of Sitting Around At Airport.

The Gobbler. (via Everlasting Blort)

Thanksgiving Quiz. (via Bits and Pieces)

What some of your favorite Supervillians are thankful for. (via Fark)

Roundup of Eats and Treats for Thrill-Seeking Thanks Givers. More ways to have a very different Thanksgiving, from Wired.

Five Tricks for Thanksgiving Leftovers.

Skunkfeathers tried to make a pumpkin pie once. ONCE.

Turkey Day chemistry in the kitchen. Understanding what makes a great turkey will help you cook one better.

Thanksgiving trivia from the US Census Bureau.

Thanksgiving, the way the Pilgrims did it.

Manly Ways to Prepare Turkey.

Thanksgiving links and jokes, and more links and jokes.

I hope the Thanksgiving feast doesn’t affect me like it did last year!

As we give thanks to God for making it through another year, I also want to thank YOU for stopping by here at Miss C Recommends, and at Miss Cellania, Neatorama, mental_floss, and YesButNoButYes. Hugs and kisses, and have a great holiday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so pleased that you enjoyed the card! Gave me a giggle and warm fuzzies sending it!

I hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving!

{{hugs}}