Monday, April 27, 2009

Links for Fun

What if The Muppets had starred in Ocean's Eleven? It would have been an even bigger hit!

What font are you? This this silly quiz to see how you stand out. I'm Helvetica, which is about as boringly normal as you can get.

Cake Wrecks has a delightful collection of cakes that look like classic board games, from chess to Operation.

Bach’s Toccata and Fugue in D Minor, played on an accordion. Forget it's an accordion and enjoy this virtuoso performance by AccCam.

The Amazing Adventures of Little Batman. The cutest super hero of all!

The Longest Way. This guy spent a year walking across China; he remembered to take plenty of pictures along the way but forgot to shave.

5 Massive Hit Songs That Almost Didn't Get Released. The people that make these decisions should remember that they can't always be right.

How to get up and ready for work in only five minutes. I can applaud any man who can put on his pants with no hands while brushing his teeth.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Ms. C! Hello!

I took the font quiz, and I am completely bummed to report that I am... drum roll... Times New Roman. Yes, I have three names, but dang. I think TNR trumps Helvetica for sheer snooze. I am jealous of those without serifs. Woe!