Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Fun and Funny Links

If anyone is interested, my almost-year-long construction project is drawing to a close. We moved in this week!

Help. Pick a problem, a get help for it. (via Metafilter)

The Motorcar Designed for the Woman. For the life of me, I can't figure out why this modern miracle never caught on.

Watch a movie trailer made from the best parts of 50 other movie trailers. If this were a real movie, it would be the most intense film ever. (via Gorilla Mask)

If MacGyver had been a cat, this is the way the TV show would have opened. And I would have watched it just as often.

10 Landmark Moments in Animation History. If you haven't seen all these cartoons, it's time to make the effort.

Ringing of the Bells. The Swedish Chef, Beaker, and Animal are caroling for your holiday enjoyment.

I've never seen or even heard of an Eigenharp until now. Watch these guys play the James Bond Theme.

No comments: