Thursday, August 19, 2010

Trouble at the Main Site

I'm having problems at the main site, Miss Cellania. I can't post anything new, since I put up the pictures of the cats yesterday. I'm in contact with support and hope to get it fixed, but meanwhile, all I have scheduled are some posts that I pre-loaded last week. Don't give up on me! Things will return to normal sooner or later.

UPDATE: We fixed it! Trouble with an advertiser's code. If we can't get the blog and the ads to work together, I'll have to give up my personal blog for lack of time. However, if that happens, I'll still be blogging elsewhere.

1 comment:

Old Geezer said...

PLease do all that you can to whip the advertisers into shape. While I recognize that it is a drain on your time, MsCellania is my second stop daily (after Neatorama) and I would really miss it.