Monday, October 25, 2010

Informative Links

When Tourette’s took over my life. A writer and graduate student explains how he lives and deals with the syndrome. (via Metafilter)

Ben Huh built an internet empire beginning with I Can Has Cheezburger. In this interview, we find a few things out about him, like he’s allergic to cats.

6 Books Everyone (Including Your English Teacher) Got Wrong. I’ll have to disagree, as none of my English teachers made us read these books. NSFW text.

How Do Sword Swallowers Swallow Swords? Not that I’m actually going to try this, but, you know…

Income Inequality: Too Big to Ignore.

Being Suicidal: What it feels like to want to kill yourself. The initial steps to that dark place seem disturbingly common among humans.

The disease called “Perfection”. Too many times it can be deadly, or leave lasting scars.

No comments: