Thursday, December 30, 2010

Links for Fun

Video proof that puppies are the greatest Christmas gift ever. I wish I had known this earlier -before I bought my kids a horse.

How few pixels can you use to make a portrait and still recognize the person? Andy Rash calls his extremely low resolution celebrity figures iotacons.

Passive-aggressive notes display your feelings without spelling them out. They can also be works of art (and comedy).

Bad Science in Movies.

The Beauty of Pixar. If you’ve seen any of these movies -or all of them- this mashup will tug at your heartstrings.

The one-man Village People. The art of puppetry is not dead, it’s just rare that you find anyone who is a entertaining as this guy.

This looks like the ceiling fan in my house. However, I think mine moves more air.

A lot of older hearses are sold to private owners who like to show off their ride. See 20 “appropriately” morbid vanity plates spotted on these hearses. (via Bits and Pieces)

12 Tips From The Stupidest Criminals of 2010. Or, what not to do to succeed in crime.

No comments: