Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Funny Links

The 2010 Razzie nominations are out. Who will win the awards for the worst movies of the year? (via The Daily What)

I think this is a strange name for a book. (via b3ta)

12 Year Olds Getting Bikini Waxes: Why Do Women Do Such Terrible Things to Their Vaginas? (via TYWKIWDBI)

The 20 Best Nicknames in the Big Mafia Bust.

Discography of Your Favorite Band. It doesn't matter what band it is or what era they are from, chances are that at least some of this timeline by Grant Snider will apply to them, sooner or later.

My family celebrated the arrival of our first granddaughter yesterday, so I couldn’t resist picking out some of my favorite classic baby videos for the Late Movies. I hope you get a kick out of them!

Did you ever know someone who felt the need to narrate a sexual encounter?

No comments: