Saturday, March 24, 2012

Miss Cellania's Weekend Links

Truly amazing -I'm living so far into the internet that I get news about the town I grew up in from the BBC.

The Late Movies: Tug of War.

It’s Good to Be a YAVIS.

The loudest self-proclaimed Christians are giving the faith a bad name.

The Titanic Today. High-resolution pictures showing the wreckage at the ocean floor, 100 years later.

Venn diagrams to explain Fark to someone who's never been there.

The life of Samuel Parks as Hopp, The Frog Boy.

He asked reddit if someone would please fix this picture of his parents.

5 Reasons The Walking Dead Has to Get Better.

The weirdest news stories of the week.

The 10 Greatest Love Affairs in History.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miss C:
I ain't much better just south of you. Hell, I won't leave Davidson county out of fear of whatever prohibition I may run into outside Nashville. And as far BBC: to their credit, they are a curious bunch and just love our brand on loony as much as their own..