Thursday, June 21, 2012

The First Kiss

There was a boy whose parents were very strict in his upbringing.  They never allowed him to meet any girls, except his own  relatives. However, one day he saw one of his best friends kissing a girl and he went to his mother and asked her what they  were doing.

His mother told him, "It's called kissing and any boy who does  that to a girl will die that very minute!"

On his 21st birthday he went out with some friends who introduced him to one of the sweetest girls around town.  She knew that he had never been kissed before.

When she eventually got some time alone with him, she tried to kiss him but he resisted. She asked him, "What are you afraid of, it won't hurt."

He said, "My mother said if I kiss a girl I'll die this very minute!!"

She replied, "Don't be a baby, now come on kiss me."

With that she gave him a hot one square across the lips.

He began to cry, "Oh no I'm going to die!!!"

She said, "Why are you going to die??"

He replied, "I've just kissed you and already one part of me has begun to get stiff!!"

No comments: