Monday, October 15, 2012

Zombie Fest

No one seems to get tired of zombies. They are so lovable! Putrid rotting corpses coming to devour your brains -what's not to love? With only a couple of weeks to go til Halloween, a Zombie Fest is certainly in order!

Bush vs. Zombies (Thanks, Jan!)


Lots of classic internet zombie videos, in one post.


Thirteen Thriller dance videos, from Cebu to Iraq to Second Life.


Ten WORST Things to Do During a Zombie Outbreak. (via Neatorama)


How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse. This might come in handy.

SHORTS

Do zombies eat popcorn with their fingers?
No, they eat the fingers separately.


What do you do when 20 zombies surround your house?
Wish them happy Halloween and give them candy.


Why didn’t the zombie proceed with his lawsuit?
He didn’t have a leg to stand on!


Why won’t a zombie eat a clown?
Because they taste funny.


There once was a ravenous zombie
who started chomping on me
He caused me some pains
as he chewed on my brains
and got blood on my Abercrombie



Can you see yourself as a zombie? Yes, you can! Artist Rob Sacchetto will transform a photograph of you into a zombie portrait!


The True Story of the Zombie Hamsters.


Urban Dead, A Massively Multi-Player Web-Based Zombie Apocalypse. I’m too shy to try this. If you have, let me know what it’s like!


Zombifed action figures by NTT!


Zombie sheep!


Lego Zombies. (via Dump Trumpet)

The Zombies All Live in New Jersey Because They Can't Afford the Tolls for the Lincoln Tunnel.


Zombies and Pirates in Minneapolis. Oh my!

Zombie Pickup Lines

Honest! I AM interested in your brain...


I could tell you a joke, it would kill you, but I see you've heard it before.


You think this is nice now, wait until Rigor Mortis sets in!


If I told you you had a nice body, would you let me break a piece off and take it home?


Is that a writhing mass of maggots in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?


It must be very hard to get into those pants, considering that you have no arms.

HAIKU

Playing fetch with Spot
is dangerous when the bones
he brings back still move.
 
See more zombie haiku here.







No comments: