Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Miss Cellania's Links

14 Hilarious Family Christmas Photos.

Spiked Egg Nog and Christmas Sweaters Don't Mix and Other Knitting Fables. (via Everlasting Blort)

Quiz: Kringle or Kriminal? Take the quiz!

DARPA Tried to Build Skynet in the 1980s.

What’s the Difference Between a Mammoth and a Mastodon?  

How Leftie Are You? I turned up 77% leftie, but I would have been much more so if I had celebrated Margaret Thatcher's death. I do not celebrate anyone's death. (via b3ta)

100 Pieces of Advice from 100-Year-Olds.

What Happens When One of Your Coworkers Dies. That's when you realize you are not close to those you spend so much time with. (via Digg)

When the Google Street View team went to CERN in Geneva, the staff had hidden about twenty LEGO minifies amongst the equipment to be photographed for posterity. And they challenge us to find them! 

Behold! Sons of Anarchy Gingerbread Men.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a note to say thanks for all the goodies over the past year--a lovely blend of [mostly] humor and some serious stuff. Good work!

Miss Cellania said...

Thank you! Your comment made my day.

Anonymous said...

I try to read your blog every day; why?.. it just takes too long to catch up. I recently took a five day trip without internet access. It took almost four straight hours to work my way through all the posts, and the links, back to where I recognized the content. BTW, I was 68% leftie, I don't know where I went wrong!

Merry Christmas to you and yours and a very happy New Year.