Monday, June 30, 2014

Then and Now

Princess turned 17 a couple of months ago. That means my cat Gogo is now 15 years old. She's still a small carpet scrap, just not a young one. I noticed she's been very affectionate with me more than anyone else, and I suppose it's because I am the only constant in her life. Since I brought her home 15 years ago, the house is a different one, the pets are all different, and the people are all different, except for me. 

Well, Princess was there when Gogo was a kitten, but she's changed an awful lot in 15 years ...more than I have! So we decided to try a "then and now" pic, with 2-year-old Princess and kitten Gogo, and a recreation we did last night.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are blessed beyond words.

The Nag said...

Love these photos!

Hale McKay said...

Wow! Both have really grown, Miss C!

Vireya said...

Love the attention to detail, with the matching clothing a facial expression. Thanks for making me smile!

Miss Cellania said...

Thank you, everyone!