Monday, July 07, 2014

Miss Cellania's Links



Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis: Restaurant Owners.

The Worst Hit Song of All Time. Where was I in 1971 that I don’t recall ever hearing this horrible song? (via Metafilter)

The notorious Action Park in New Jersey has reopened after almost 20 years.  

How to Cuddle Like You Mean It. (via Pleated-Jeans)

A Day in the Life of an Undertaker. I’ve been to a few rowdy funerals, but so far, none have included a visit by the SWAT team. (via Digg)

Google has a new geography game called Smarty Pins in which you must answer questions by placing a pin on Google Maps. (via Mashable)

A brief history of marijuana. Pot has a couple thousand years of documented use in medicine, industry, and recreation.

10 Movies Based on Terrifying Real-Life Cases of Demonic Possession. How seriously you take those stories is an entirely different question.

Insanely intricate sand art from 150 years ago. Andrew Clemens left behind fantastic jars that we hope no one ever opens.

The real problem with mommy blogging. Lack of consent on a child’s part is the reason I decided years ago not to focus my blogging on the most entertaining part of my life.

No comments: