Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Hanging Up Wet Towels



Will Reid has third episode in his series of instructional video for his teenage children. This one is about how to hang up a wet towel. He starts out by saying the videos have been effective or at least annoying to his children, but we see that they have yet to learn how to load toilet paper onto the holder. I have to disagree with Will about one thing -if a towel is wet, I do not want the kids to fold it. But I don’t have a heated towel rack, so what do I know?

However, I have just recently warned my daughters about the dangers of treating their towels in a dormitory bathroom the way they do at home: theft, mildew, athlete’s foot, insufficient laundry money, etc. They’ll learn one way or another. (via Tastefully Offensive)

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Perfect! Love this!