Saturday, May 12, 2018

Another TinyKittens Update



The nine kittens from the TinyKittens Livestream have their eyes open. They each were checked out by a veterinarian today. All were pronounced healthy. Aura, the one with the cleft palate, is smaller than the rest, but not unhealthily so.

In this video clip from a few days ago, Cheddar is the ginger kitten with his tongue hanging out. Aura is the calico with a cleft palate. They look like they're dreaming, with their feet moving and their little trills.

1 comment:

WilliamRocket said...

Where I have a workshop, the guy who owns it is a total narcissist, he saw the feral cat get into my car, looking for food, the hired help, young guy, slammed the doors of my cat, the narcissist said 'if you let that cat out I will kill the fucker'
I took the cat home.
She got pregnant.I have kittens
I am happy